Let us place one of our Onsite Well-being Coordinators at your company to provide a comprehensive well-being program. They can be there full-time or part-time, depending on your needs.
Some of the roles of the Onsite Coordinator are as follows:
- Assesses the needs, culture, management, and employee concerns of the worksite to develop a delivery plan and implementation schedule.
- Coordinate program promotion including development and distribution of engagement materials.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of established programs.
- Work with client’s management team and, if applicable, union representatives to obtain their commitment to and active support of the well-being program and its activities.
- Establish a network of wellness ambassadors throughout the company
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct management and employee orientations.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer health screenings (if applicable).
- Develop and facilitate educational programs such as courses, health fairs, lunch & learns, “stop-by” tables, special events and other on-site programming.
- Coach employees on various health issues.
- Provide monthly reports to the Client on activity, evaluation, and future plans.
- Monitor expenditures to assure spending is within budget.